Presently, 1000 books are on library record. The library facility can be availed in morning as well as in evening hours and will be connected to foreign leading libraries through internetand the students will have access to information and for the service of students to provide access to advanced learning in their respective fields.the salient feature of library are:
- The library will remain open during the working hours.
- Faculty, staff and all the students of ULM have the first claim over to use library.
- A non-transferable library card will be issued to each member that will be returned at the time of taking clearance certificate from the concerned department.
- If a member loses his card, he/she will inform the librarian and a duplicate will be issued to him/her on payment of prescribed fee.
- Four books will be issued to immediately for a period of 14 days.
- After due date the student will be punishable with a fine of Rs. per day.
- Books lost or damaged in any way the cost thereof will be paid by the student equivalent to three times of the current price.
- Members will deposit their personal belongings at the counter.
- Eating, smoking, sleeping and audible conversation within the library premises is strictly prohibited.
The ULM will provide proper air conditioned computer laboratories equipped with latest computers, the laboratories will be well furnished with teaching aids like multimedia projectors and audio-visual equipment etc. The University of Lakki Marwat provide free internet facility to students.
The ULM is committed to nourish both the mind and Physique of the students. The ULM will encourage sports activities at inter-department/ inter-college and inter University level. For this purpose, Directorate of Sports will be established.
The University will open a cafeteria for students that will serves food and refreshment. The environment will be clean and peaceful. It will provide an opportunity to staff members and students to sit together in canteen and educational environment will be created through interaction and for an academic discussion and for taking foods and drinks.
The University of Lakki Marwat offers the following scholarships to its students:
The University of Lakki Marwat offers merit scholarships from its own resources to 1st and 2nd position holder of each discipline (except M.S/M.Phil) in each semester examinations, provided that he/she secures not less than 70% marks.
The University of Lakki Marwat also grants sibling fee concession to its enrolled students.