- The student will be issued a “Deposit Slip” by the designated branch of a Bank at the time of admission for the First Semester and before the commencement of classes for the subsequent terms which the student will produce to the Director/Chairman of the concerned Institute / Department to permit him to join the class.
- Students will deposit all fees and other dues in the ULM Lakki Marwat authorized banks/Allied Bank, Lakki Marwat.
- Fees and other dues are neither acceptable in cash nor in any one authorized by the University to accept the cash.
- Miscellaneous fees and charges for the First Semester will be deposited at the time of admission
- The student will deposit all types of fees and other dues for each subsequent term before the commencement of classes, failing which the University may withhold result or promotion to the next Term or may impose a penalty.
- The fees will be charged for the entire duration of each term including holidays, vacations or closure of the University.
- The security deposited is subject to full or partial forfeiture in case of loss or damage to the library books issued to the students or for other damages/charges levied against the student. The security deposited is fully refundable subject to clearance by the library/ administration and other concerned offices.
- All fees and other dues are subject to change without prior notice and students will be liable to pay if decided otherwise by the University authorities.
- Students are required to keep the original receipts of fees payment including the security deposit slip on the completion of the program. Prior to award of degree, it will be the responsibility of all students to prove that he/she has paid all the dues.
- If a student wants to drop one or more terms, he must submit an application to the concerned department in this respect. If a student re-joins after dropping one or more terms due to some valid or genuine reasons, he/she will be required to pay fees according to the fee structure for the term that the student is re-joining.
- If a student fails in one or more papers, he/she will deposit the examination fee required for the said papers only.
Rules For Refund (Under HEC Policy)
- If a student wishes to withdraw his admission before the commencement of classes. 10% deduction will be made from tuition fee and other dues except security.
- In case of withdrawal of admission within 1-15 days after the commencement of classes, 25% deduction will be made.
- 50% deduction will be made from those who request for withdrawal within 16-30 days after the commencement of the classes.
- No refund will be allowed after 30 days of commencement of the classes.
- Registration fee will not be refunded in any case.